Ayer enterré mi alma - Yesterday, I buried my soul
Buscaba ayuda para trasladarla a un lugar mejor - I was looking for help to carry it to a better place
El billete era caro, pero aceptaron mi carne como parte del pago - The ticket was expensive, but my flesh was accepted as payment
Sólo a unos cientos de años luz, apareció ante mí la tierra prometida - Many light years later, we reached the promised land
Renazco como Ave Fénix para volver a ser el hombre de ayer - I reborn, like a Phoenix Bird: the man I was yesterday.
Salu2 renacentistas
Huang-ho





1 comentarios:
Se me olvidó incluir un enlace ayer a la palabra Yesterday que ya podéis imaginar de cuál se trataba. Me siento en la obligación de incluiros dicho enlace, porque este es el que mola más:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtSpDhLHFlE
Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Suddenly
I'm not half to man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday came suddenly
Why she had to go I don't know
She wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday
Yesterday
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Why she had to go I don't know
She wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday
Yesterday
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Publicar un comentario